Monday 16 April 2012

Monday stuff......

In a bit of limbo at the moment as we're still waiting for the rego papers so we can get plates and ride, BUT that doesn't mean we've been lazy. Nope. Rode to Coventry on Saturday to see some of Nadine's friends but went on bigger bikes as the scoots are still confined to the dining room. Quick and comfortable but again, oh sooo boring.

We've also now got most of the kit we need although its in piles around the house and certainly not packed and ready to go. Getting a bit panicky now as I won't be here next week as I'll be away getting my shoulder fixed, so I really need to get sorted before I go on Sunday. Maybe the answer is to take nothing and thus cut out the packing bit. Cripes, its come around fast, and we haven't even got a route as yet. So we'll just get the ferry from Dover to Calais then make the rest up as we go along until we get to Mongolia. Easy, and it will be OK. No really, it will......